Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas...No - REALLY!

Merry Christmas!!! :-) I know that in light of my recent post about what a Grinch I was being some may be thinking "oh - here comes the sarcasm..."...but No - REALLY!! Merry Christmas!!

I hope that it is a safe and happy holiday season for all...I'm killing time waiting to be off of work but am finally ready to begin the festivities. Today is my wedding anniversary - 20 years! That's just insane...and I think i am just about ready for the big day. I will of course be joining all the crazy last minute shoppers shortly because I am also one of those crazy last minute shoppers! LOL I don't have much I still need to get - just some little stuff to go with the presents I already have to complete them out. So I think I am finally ready!!

Again - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

No comments: